Backup and Disaster Recovery
Would your company survive if you lost all your data?
Business continuity and disaster recovery backs your company data up in the event of a disaster. Whether there is a natural disaster or a manual human error, we work to quickly restore your latest data. So the safety of your information and the success of your recovery play a major role in your business’ survival.
“A recent study discovered that, of companies experiencing ‘a major loss’ of computer records, 43% never reopened, 51% closed within two years of the loss, and a mere 6% survived long-term.”
Why does this matter?
Having a reliable Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan is vital for each business in today’s web connected environment to maintain business continuity and disaster recovery. For the most part, disasters and human error come by surprise, so having a backup plan in case something unexpected happens is important. The majority of companies that suffer major data loss never reopen, so having a reliable backup plan is crucial to every business.
What is the difference between conventional backups and a BDR device?
- Labor intensive
- Data stored on devices with volatile media
- No automated recovery testing
- Hardware limitations prevent frequent incremental backups
- Recovery limited to physical access of data backup
- Typically not tailored for each individual client’s needs
- Extended recovery time
- Fast, reliable, and easy to configure
- Purpose built for each client’s needs
- All necessary software and licensing included
- Our Archive forever allows you to restore files from years back
- Minimal time to load a virtual version of a server
- Unlimited data recoveries
Let DIS take care of your backups while you focus on the success of your business.
Take your company to the next level.
Our Mission at DIS is to deliver IT Services that assure your success is our success.
Call us today! Cleveland: 440-838-4111 or Akron: 330-523-7202